I had company over for Christmas eve dinner and got good reviews on it. I got this from Kraft’s site and it’s very good! The only alterations I did was using the turkey Stove Top instead of Chicken, I used fresh broccoli, Hellman’s mayo instead of Miracle Whip, and I added mushrooms to it.
- 1 stalk of broccoli (I use stalk and florets – no need for wasting)
- About 2 cups of cubed, cooked ham
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. mayo or Miracle Whip
- About 1.5 – 2 c. shredded cheese
- 1 227 g. of sliced mushrooms
Spread the broccoli and ham in a large greased (I used cooking spray) baking dish. Add cheese and stuffing on top. In a separate bowl, mix milk, mayo, and eggs well then pour mixture on top of casserole. Refrigerate for a 1/2 hour, bake at 375 F for about 1 hour.