I’m not sure what to call this… Some people use apple cider, I used unsweetened apple juice for it. I didn’t really use measurements, I just did a lot of taste testing until I got it the way I liked it. I like a heavier clove taste so just cut it in half or so if you don’t. If you find it too sweet, just add more water.
- About 3/4 large container of Diet Cranberry juice
- About 1/2 large container of unsweetened apple juice
- About 1.5 – 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- About a tsp. of ginger
- About 15 to 25 whole cloves
- About a tbsp. each of nutmeg and allspice
- A half bag of cranberries
Put everything in the slow cooker, set it on high and let it heat up a while. After, keep it on warm or low for hours and enjoy.