I got this idea from the Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe I posted a few days ago.
- Cubed cooked chicken (the BBQ’d chicken already made from the grocery store is good for this), how much depends on how many is
eating, use your best judgement
- Grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tbsp. dry jerk rub
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced yellow or orange pepper
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients except the dough. On a pizza stone or pan, separate and lay out each of the rectangles of dough. Spoon the mixture onto half of each rectangle making sure not to go too close to the edge. Fold the empty half over the mixture and seal the edges with a fork or your finger. Repeat for all rectangles. Brush the tops of the triangles with egg. Bake until golden brown (9 – 14 minutes).