Oh, Nanny’s No-Bake Cheesecake is a hit with me! hehehehe Well I haven’t actually made it yet but do plan on it in the very near future. She got the recipe from Kraft somewhere but I’m unable to find the exact one. I’ve found one very similar on Kraft’s site but they use apple slices and no fruit pie filling. I’ll modify it to reflect what she makes.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar (You can use Splenda)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip (say it like Stewie Griffin ), thawed (you can use the light Cool Whip)
- 1 graham pie crust (6 oz.) or you can make your own with graham crumbs and a bit of butter to hold it together
- 1 can fruit pie filling (Nanny uses cherry pie filling)
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Top with fruit pie filling (gently spread out on it) and you can add a few dollops of whip cream to the top of it like Nanny does too